11.5.11

Listing

I used to blog a lot in lists, way back in the day. And now I'm back in a listing kinda mood. Lists make me feel organized. And help me see what I am doing and where I am going and feel productive. Sometimes, I make to-do lists with super minor things, like "Brush Teeth" just so I can have the satisfaction of crossing it off. I also have a million post-its on my desktop with random thoughts, songs I want to buy from itunes, blogging ideas, photograph plans, quotes and movies and books to watch. Basically, I can always count on myself to have some kind of list somewhere.

anyway. here are five things about today:

1. I've lost 10 pounds from my surgery, and I can tell! It's exciting and I've been working really hard to eat healthy to keep it off. So far, so good. But, I had a little lapse in judgement today and had my sister buy me chili and cream cheese and fritos so I can make my favorite dip. I figure if I eat it in small quantities, it won't be so bad, right?

2. I can now have a very simple, basic conversation in French.

3. My mom texted her friends more then I did today.

4. I am starting to feel inspired again.

5. Everyone in the world should read "The Time Traveler's Gift" by Andy Andrews. Seriously. It changed my life.

No comments: