1.4.11

Today was a transformer kinda day

I wore my new transformer t-shirt, with my transformer belt buckle and drove Cazz around, who has recently been decked out with a transformer decal. I even spent a good hour and a half cleaning him out! I threw out all of the trash, vacuumed the heck out of the carpets and seats, washed down the dash and consol, put in new mats, cleaned out the trunk and took him to the car wash. He just needs a tire rotation and balance and oil change and he is set to go for next week.

On a completely unrelated note, I've been putting together a blog for my photography. I'll let you all know when it's ready to be viewed, but I'm excited about it! I have a few family sessions lined up for when I come home, and I'm stoked!

I should be hearing back from ILP about china soon. Tomorrow is my last Friday in the Burg.

I"M COMING HOME SOON! I CAN'T WAIT!
NEW HAMPSHIRE, HERE I FREAKING COME!

No comments: