29.3.11

Birthday Weekend

Birthday Weekend in Photos!

Misao and I at Cafe Rio:


The car crew! Misao, Sylvia, Luke and Pablo!


After dropping off Luke and Pablo in Logan, we picked up Jillise in Salt Lake!


I got to spend my birthday evening with my best friend, Juli, her husband, Jordan and his parents, who are like second parents to me. They made me birthday brownies and got my favorite icecream!


Beth and Bishop got me a book on China to help me get ready for teaching there next year!
Juli and Jord got me a "Grow Your Own Butterfly Garden!" So precious!


This is my best friend. 


some things never change. Especially after we've been separated for a few months


Jillise and the best frosting ever!


Jillise and Symone made me my favorite cake! Yellow with Chocolate frosting!


Saturday, Juli and I spent a couple hours in Hobby Lobby. Typical for us.


Then Bishop and Beth took us all out to Pizza Pie Cafe for lunch!


We met up with Ian and Heidi, who are also from my home ward!


Then, Juli and I picked up Symone and Jillise and we went to the festival of colors in Spanish Fork, UT!
This is us all clean, waiting for the shuttle to take us to the Hindu Temple


We were splattered with chalk within a few minutes of getting to the temple! People couldn't stand us being clean!


This is us before the throwing. 


And this is me after the throwing! 


And this is me at the very end of our day! Covered in chalk!


Jillise, Symone and I went to Ihop later that night to eat dinner. It was a sucky experience with the waitress, but we had fun drinking chocolate milk and pancakes.
This is Misao, laughing at something.


best birthday weekend. ever.
plus, i got the most beautiful lilies from my missionary.
he remembered that those are my favorites. so precious.


No comments: