9.3.11

busy bee and a happy camper!

I love days like today when I wake up and I go.

Up at seven, at work for eight. Class at 10:15. Back to Work. Financial Aid office to figure out classes and loans for the fall. Classes and Loans for the fall figured out. Pay the rest of my rent. Pick up snacks for my missionary. Mail my missionary a fun little package and letter. Write a paper. Eat a sandwich. Talk to ILP. Finish ILP application. Call Bishop and email Sis. Allred for ILP references. Call Mom. Call Mom again. Call Mom for a third time. Figure out Passport, dentists and travel plans. Call Shannel and figure out more China plans. Clean living room and my room for clean checks. Run errands with Chelsea. Run to the store. Come home and finally eat something. Sit down at kitchen table with roommates and outline the rest of the week. Take a shower. Read the BOM. Bed.

Seriously, I haven't stopped going for longer then five minutes and I feel SO productive and accomplished. I am exhausted, but I'm so happy! Everything for China is falling into place, and it's really and truly going to happen. I am so so grateful for this incredible opportunity to go teach and serve the kids in China and to learn and grow while I prepare to go. I'm so excited!

I realized the other day that I am happy here. I'm not miserable. I'm not depressed. This happiness is totally different from last semester. It's a more individual happiness. Don't get me wrong, I miss Dustin terribly, but I can't let that rule my life. He's doing what he needs to be doing and I'm focusing on my life here. It's great and such an amazing learning experience. Attitude is everything, and Elder Carr and I are doing okay! I'm loving supporting my best friend and I'm loving learning all of this great stuff and I'm just happy. Happy Camper.

Moving along!

No comments: