10.3.11

filters and tripods and lens, oh my!

I spent a good thirty minutes today looking at lens and filters and camera bags and tripods for my camera. I think I'm gonna splurge a little as a birthday present to myself and invest in some additional camera gear, because I'm falling head over heals in love with photography and my camera. Plus, Amazon.com has some pretty awesome deals, include a super fun macro/fish-eye lens for forty bucks made especially for my Alpha230! I'm also looking into some sweet macro filter sets that help a regular 18-55 mm lens shoot closer and clearer and into a sweet tripod so I can work on my long exposures! And since I officially have applied to the ILP to teach in China today, I've been researching camera bags, because I want a nice one for all of the potential traveling and sight seeing I'll get to do next year!

I'm super excited! The more serious I get into photography, the more I just want to take pictures forever! Seriously, I just seem to see better when I look through a lens.

Happy beautiful Thursday to you!

No comments: