28.4.11

dear readers:

hi! I'm sill kickin'!
and also, still in the hospital.
but hopefully, I will be bustin' this joint tomorrow.

I promise to be a dedicated blogger and writer once things settle down in the next few days, but i just had to let you all know:

today, i was allowed to put a little bit of weight on my left leg.
and I felt a real, working knee in there.

PT today was emotional, painful and frustrating.
I have such a long, long way to go.
I'm essentially learning how to walk all over again.
but it's okay, because it will come.

I believe in miracles.
and I know that I am capable of overcoming this; with the Lord on my side.

I would like you all to do me a favor in the near future:
take the stairs and think about how great it is that you can go up and down them.
walk down your driveway, barefoot if possible, to get the mail and just enjoy the way your muscles move in your legs. feel them. appreciate them.
and tell someone you love, that you love them.

my love to you all; who stumble across this blog or who keep up with me regularly.
you are all great.
and life is beautiful.

Always,
Chelsie Caroline



1 comment:

Tara said...

Chelsie, I just love you! You are fabulous. Your blog makes me ponder and smile. Your mind is beautiful and so are you!!