3.8.10

sista sista

Tuesday is almost over and that means I am one day closer to Texas and New Hampshire.
Pretty much all of my college friends are home and have been with their families for a while and it's been making me SO ANXIOUS to get home and see mine!

The one downfall to being at school here in Idaho and being a native New Englander is the distance. I can't hop in the car for a weekend trip back east and flights across the country are pricey. The two hour time difference makes phone calls hard to connect and I very rarely get to talk to my siblings. I feel distant from them and I am not a fan of that. Jake and I have made progress, but I am really determined to work on my relationship with my two younger sisters.

I am so excited to be home with Ashley and Katie. I've come to the point in my life where we are all at the age where we can be friends and not just siblings. Ashley is going to be 17 in a few weeks and Katie will be 15 in January. They are both growing into such individual, unique, beautiful young women and I hate missing out on that! Anyway, I am impatient to be back home with them and to spend time with them. We have so much fun together!

And take pictures of them, because I'm pretty positive my sisters are two of the prettiest girls. ever. They inspire me!









No comments: