15.8.10

family

I am grateful for my family. When everything else is so unsure, I know they are always there to have my back. How comforting. 
Tonight, we sat down as a family and played a game for the first time since December. and it was hysterical! The game is called Telestrations, and it's basically telephone and pictionary wrapped into one. everyone gets a little book of whiteboard pages and a word. They have to draw that word and then pass it to the next person, who guesses what it is. Then they pass it and the next person has to draw a picture from the previous persons guess. make sense?
well, with my mom's artistic skills and my lack of ability to think quick on my feet, you get a good time.




one of my mom's words was bear hug, so she drew this:
which I actually guessed right!
Ashley drew this:
to which my father wrote:
and then you get a picture like this from my brother...
and the final guess from Katie:

my other favorite of the night was Katie's "canned ham":
which mom guessed right:
but I was pressed for time and drew this:
and Ashley looked at it for a while and finally wrote:
to which my father, baffled, drew:
and Jake's final guess ended up with:


3 comments:

Vicki said...

I laughed through the entirely thing. I'm so glad you got to see your family this summer!!

Vicki said...

And I'm tired and can't spell the correct words.

*entire

Shanel's Journey said...

Hahaha that made my day I want to play lol!!! we are so playing!!