12.8.10

hey soul sista


long day at the doctor with no real answers and more tests scheduled for the coming weeks.
i am anxious on so many different levels. my body clock is super screwed up from all of the time zones i've been living in the last week and i am trying hard to stay awake until ten. spotty service in my house means tricky texting.

on the upside, today was a beautiful New England day and a smooth drive into the city. My mom is hysterical and I pretty much peed my pants from laughing so hard when she voiced a flock of geese flying over the hospital. and, my sisters make my life so much fun and it's so great to be reunited with them. we've been making music and dancing the night away. this is my sucky attempt at playing Taylor Swift and us singing just for fun. love my fambly. 






No comments: