28.7.10

running

today is one of those days when I feel like the only way i would feel better is if I ran hard and fast for as long as I possibly could.

not being able to do that reminds me to not take the small, simple things for granted and to appreciate everything that I have. Sometimes things weigh me down so much that I don't know how I'm still standing, but somehow here I am, still on two feet. To those who have lifted me and carried me in all of my times of trial and need, thank you. I love you. I know that I sometimes dish out a lot. I hope one day I'll feel like I'm worth it. and I hope that someday, I can repay you.

stretch your legs out. wiggle your toes. count your fingers. take a deep breathe. listen to your heart beat.


tell someone you love them. right now. even if you told them this morning or yesterday or just a few minutes ago. you never know when that opportunity will be gone.

no matter what happens, life continues to be beautiful.

No comments: