31.7.10

last day of July

it's been a quiet week in Rexburg, minus the constant construction in our parking lot that never fails to wake me up at 6:58 in the morning. four days of 8 hour shifts at the alumni office, lot's of SVU and reading on my new balcony. A few evening thunderstorms and puddle jumping with Trish and a new addition to our family. Constant texting makes far away friends seem near and i'm comforted. 

Bad things happen in three's but they always send me to my knees.
being able to pray is so comforting to me in time of need.
rhyming!

Lion hair all week this week. I forgot how easy wearing it like this is. 
new discovery: I CAN PUT IT ALL IN ONE BRAID! i've been waiting for four years to do that!



a few more long days at the office and the promise that there is
less than a week until I'm reunited with my brother! 

No comments: