1.7.10

money woes

money is so stressful.

As of 20 minutes ago, I owe 1200 dollars on my credit card. I keep telling myself that it's worth it; I get to see my best friend one last time before he leaves on his mission. And I'm working two 40 hour weeks after the semester and will be able to pay a huge chunk of that off with that pay check.

I still need to book a flight home from Texas. 140 dollars there.

I need to pay the rest of rent (325 dollars) before the end of the month.

I need to pay rent for two weeks I'm staying in Rexburg.

And I need to figure out how to get a loan so that I can pay for school come fall.

yeah. I'm a little stressed. But I'm just gonna keep working; pray that Cazz keeps running well and cut back on my long drives to nowhere because I need to make my Gas last.

Pay my tithing and pray. it will all work out.

No comments: