6.7.10

adventures as of late

I realize that I haven't posted at all about the great adventures I've been on in the last few months! 
This spring semester in Idaho has been one of the most fun times ever!

My roommates and I have discovered this gorgeous spot on the Snake river where we can sit and read and be outside:

Symone and I have driven the mountain pass to Wyoming a few times. I can never ever get enough of this view:

We spent a day in Jackson Hole, walking around all of the art galleries and eating at Billy's Big Burgers:


I've spent lot's of time with my favorite married couple in Rexburg! We went fishing during the long Memorial day weekend when the river was super high:


They also took me to the kitty shelter! Lot's a bebe kitties to love:


And then there is this crazy Californian boy that I've been spending a lot of time with. Dusty is one of the most fun, most adventurous and best people I've met out here! I enjoy spending time with him! We have a similar sense of humor, so we're always laughing! Dusty taught me how to fly a stunt kite, took me to the lakes on the sand dunes, took me golfing in the park, and bridge jumping. We go on a lot of adventures with his roommates Jake and Ryan and their friends Rocio and Chelsea and it's really great having some new friends who like to have the same kind of fun that I do! Dustin also isn't afraid to break me, so we horse around a lot. It's so refreshing! We wrestle and go all out when we sword fight! It's so great to feel NORMAL when I'm hanging out with him!


Dusty jumping off the bridge:


A bunch of us in the middle of a sword battle:


This last weekend was the 4th of July! My roommates and I spent Saturday on the river in Idaho Falls during the festival! It was a lot of fun and we got to see the biggest firework show west of the Mississippi in Idaho Falls! 




On the Fourth, we spent the day at Jackson County Lake! The lake is fifteen minutes away from us in Rigby and it's a man made lake, so it's all sand and no seaweed or fishy, so the water feels clean! There is an island to sit on and a dock with a water slide in the middle of the lake! It was a great day!

No comments: