14.1.09

What now?


So, I'm in limbo with my hair again. I want a change. My roots are coming in, and keeping up with the current color is a lot of work. But I don't know what to do with it! I've been looking through the last three years of pictures, at all of my different hair styles and colors. Look what I found:

Summer 2005, at the car wash. Natural color, streaked naturally by sun.

Fall of 2005. Highlights. Long Hair. Should I grow it out?

Winter of 2006. Fire Engine Red. I would do this again, if I wasn't at school

Winter of 2007. Hair coming back in. Fohawk. Pretty Rad.

Winter Break 2007. Pixie Cut. 

Spring of 2007. Long Bangs, short sides.

October of 2007. New Natural Brown. I kind of like this color.

Winter of 2007. Natural Curls. I miss these. 

Winter of 2008. Blonde. I'm not doing this again.

March of 2008. Redish Brown. Not really a fan.

Summer of 2008. Dark Brown with redish undertone? I kind of liked this too

Summer 2008. Curls. A perm? Should I curl it more often?

September 2008. Back to dark brown. And I'm tan. 

School. Light brown and pink.

Pink and light brown again. The bottom was a darker brown, but didn't work out so well.

November 2008. Black and Pink. 

2009. Still black and pink, but short and styled. 



So, that is all of the colors and shapes and styles I have gone through. I don't know.
I'm going to kill my hair. hahaha. 

This was a pointless and random blog. I feel like I should add something significant:

Love knows no distance. 

Peace out, Girl Scout.

No comments: