10.6.11

Dear 16-Year-Old Me



As a cancer survivor, this was one of the most powerful things I've seen in a while. It really hit home. As I watched it, though, I began to wonder what I would tell 16-year-old me, besides the cancer aspect. What would I warn her about? What would I want her to know? What are the lessons I've learned the hard way that I wish I could have warned myself about? And then I began to think about people I know, who have done incredible things with their lives, who have overcome adversity and I wondered what they would tell their 16-year-old selves. So, I asked.

Stay tuned this month to read my guest-bloggers and their letters to their 16 year-old-selves. I've already learned so much from the girls who've sent me their guest posts and I'm excited for you to read what each of these incredible individuals has to say.

No comments: