3.6.11

blonde for summer


No hair cuts for me. I am determined to have long, beautiful hair by the time Dustin gets home! So, in the usual "Chelsie can't control somethings in her life, like being able to walk, talk to her best friend or go to school, so she's going to dye her hair" fashion, I decided to go blonde for the summer. And I have to say that it's a fun change. I definitely don't think I could rock this look for a long time; but summer screams being tan and having freckles and sun-lightened hair anyway and hey, I needed a change.

I dye my hair a lot, but I do it for me and for no one else. It's just a way for me to have fun and be who I am...adventureous, spontaneous and live life to it's fullest! I've got a head of hair, so I'm gonna have fun with it! Who knows if it'll fall out again! Also, my hair is SO long these days! I love it. I'm determined to get it to Paige length someday, because she has beautiful long hair that she rocks in every way (curls, straight and messy buns!). Also, she has super great style. =]

Happy almost Summer!

1 comment:

Paige Munden said...

oh chelsie, stop it. you're the greatest thing. i haven't had short hair since 8th grade and i've been seriously considering chopping it all off. thank you for making my decision not to. ps i support blonde chelsie. you're hot.