3.10.10

i generally dislike mondays

especially when i am awake at 6:30 for no reason and I went to bed at 1:30 and slept like crap the whole night. I kept on dreaming that I had to write this huge paper for my history class and that it was due today. It was like American Government in the winter all over again. THE HORROR!

I'm looking at a long day today, filled with class, work, and lot's of homework. Once I leave my apartment, I won't have more then fifteen minutes to myself until after 8:30 tonight.
But on the upside, I'm supposed to get my new phone today! I hope it comes through, that would make me happy!
Conference Sunday with my roommates was amazing, I got to write improv with Vicki for a while and someone complemented me on my writing. That makes me warm and fuzzy, because maybe I am actually majoring in something that I'm good at and that is good for me.
I got my hair done on saturday for an excellent price and I love it.
And my favorite person came home last night safe and sound.

Time to get moving.
Have a happy monday!

No comments: