21.10.10

i get to see Julianna tomorrow

And here is a trip down memory lane. These are all random emails passed between us. And a perfect definition of our friendship.

Juli: I love seeing the countryside though.  I dont love walking through sheep/cow poo all day though. Speaking of which, a bird pooped on my head today.  Like for real.  Oh my gosh do you remember that time something peed on my head in your yard? I forgot about that
Chelsie: YES! I do remember that time when something peed on you. I think we were playing on the trampoline? Yes. And, welcome to the bird poop club. Did I ever tell you that I got pooped on when I was on the band trip to DC? Gage and I were sitting outside on a picnic table at a rest stop and all of a sudden there was this giant splat on my shoulder and Gage goes..."Chelsie...I think a bird just took a dump on you." Grossest thing EVER. 


Chelsie: I got CPR certified yesterday and I think I pulled my butt muscles doing it, because my butt is SORE!


Chelsie: So yesterday morning, every fire alarm in my house goes off as if there was a Californian Wildfire in my backyard. Was there any smoke? No, of course not! it took us five minutes to rip them all out of the ceiling and get the to shut up.
Juli: Hey Chelsie-face!
I was thinking about you today as we crossed South Dakota.  I'm sure I should have an explanation for that.. but I dont.  
Chelsie:  Liz brought her newest boyfriend, who is the size of a house and that was weird.


Chelsie: thank you for your level 50 text message today. it made my life.
Juli: HAVE SOME COMPOSTURE, WHERE YOUR POSURE!?


Chelsie: i was saying that i will sit out in my garden and protect my veggies from the deer with my bow and arrow that i made with my bare hands like bear grills!!! bahahahhhaha. im going to the mall tonight to purchase some undawear, bootay shorts and a book. do you need anything while i am out?
Juli: I just wasted an unnecessary amount of time drawing you a calendar just in case you forgot I am coming home Friday!!!! :)
Chelsie: last night, for no particular reason, i was thinking about how we played amazing grace at my nana's memorial and how you attempted to decresendo on the last note with that pedal and like, stomped on it so it went from loud to nothing and i laughed out loud. 
Juli:  can I just say that your newest bumper sticker does not make sense. Edward Cullen cannot be the sexiest man alive, not only because he is a fictional character, but also because he is a VAMPIRE...and vampires are not alive. They are un-dead. take that twilight.


Juli: My Dishwasher!
Juli: EXPLODING
Juli: DRYER!
Chelsie: MY CAT DIED!


Juli: Is your pule?
Chelsie: my what?


Juli: I'm GOING TO SMUFFLE YOU!


Chelsie: I was just thinking about your squeaky eye. and that time you thought you were a mermaid.
Juli: Well, you're still waiting for your owl from hogwarts.




bebe Juli and Chelsie (13 and 14)

cancer (17 and 16)


post cancer (17 and 18)


marriage (20 and 20!)





I am so lucky and blessed to have someone who has stayed by my side through the worst times imaginable and the best times possible. I am so excited to see her tomorrow and to see Jordan and for two of the most important people in my life to finally meet!

No comments: