25.10.10

four hour naps kill me

because then I stay up too late, not doing anything productive except facebook stalk, which is such a time waster and I just want to be sleeping, but I am wide awake and full of energy and stuff.
It's wet and damp outside and my knee is a bit achey because of the rain and I think about what I wouldn't give to wake up in my big bed back on the East Coast tomorrow and enjoy just one day of New England Autumn. Nostalgia. It's sinking into my skin and settling into my bones.

I just had one of the best weekends with some of my favorite people and I'm sad it's ending. This semester is going by too fast. I'm panicking a little; I need more time to do everything with school and work and the people I love. PANIC! at the disco. that was a good band; juli and i used to sing to them all of the time during the days of the '95 Jeep, top off, caught off guard in a summer rainstorm and getting drenched as we laughed hysterically, booking it home along the snake-like winding roads in londonderry, new hampshire.

I saw Juli this weekend, and I got to curl up in the bed with her and talk until the wee hours of the morning about everything under the sun. I got a lot of good heart to hearts this weekend, and i am so grateful for the insights i gained and for the advice I received and the hope that everything will work out.
i'm just all over the place; too much sleep is not good for me. four hour naps throw me off and make me in weirdy moods.

i'm going to bed now.
bahahaha.

No comments: