8.9.10

hi Idaho

today was the longest day of traveling ever.

but tonight was the happiest night of reuniting with so many people.
all of my roommates are together and our apartment is full of laughter and happiness.
Shanel fits right in with everyone and Trish and Russell are at our place more then theirs.
I'm a sass monster again and I'm enjoying every second of it. And even better, i get to be around one of my favorite people who makes me laugh and feel comfortable in my skin.
I don't think i could ever make a sound as high pitched as i did again in my life when I saw Vicki tonight. It was so good to see her and Whitney and Chloe and to meet the infamous DJ. I've missed them all terribly.

i have so much to do tomorrow and i am running on pretty much no sleep and passing out as i type.
i just had to write down that i'm happy. i'm content.
i'm where i belong.

No comments: