9.9.10

502

502nd post. woo.
Cazz hit 100,000 miles yesterday. And yes, I did sing happy birthday to him, although I realize that doesn't make much sense. I don't make much sense.

it's late and I'm exhausted. Today was super busy.

Misao and I got up at eight-hit the book store, viking books, jamba juice and the office of my apartment complex. We grabbed Jillise and drove to IF and hit winco and super walmart. Came back, unpacked and put things away. Dusty came over and helped us haul out Misao's stuff from Russell and Trish's storage shed. He hung around for a while which, as always, was fun and a work out for me. Later, Symone realized her mattress pad was missing, so after we got terrikayki (i'm too tired to try to spell that right) we went to Walmart to get one, and ended up hanging around there for a while we waited for them to stock the racks like some lady told us. Turns out she was wrong. But I bought rootbeer, so it wasn't a complete wasted trip. After, I went to see Rocio and we ended up talking for a long time. It was really good to catch up with her. I needed that more then I realized.

I'm so tired and classes start tomorrow and I have to go back to work and I'm suddenly very overwhelmed. It's stupid. School hasn't even officially started and I am stressed. Ridiculous.

I have a lot to figure out and a lot to think about. Things are always changing. I need to face the facts. Listen to the music. however that saying goes.

and i would just like to sleep forever.

No comments: