6.3.10

Today has been okay

new layout, new picture, new pages (see the top)
and back to There and Back Again
because I realized that swinging has always been enough.


I was going to blog about a few in depth things tonight, but I'm tired.
Today was a long day; but it was a good day.
I had breakfast with Jord and Juli; I spent a good hour pampering Cazz
(fluid checks, a wash, cleaning out the trunk and insides and wiping down every surface with turtle wax wipes)
I ended up in my favorite place after a rather spontaneous choice to drive to Jackson Hole and into Grand Teton National park,
I sang my heart out and my voice hoarse,
I went to Opera Scenes with Jillise to see Erin preform and it was AMAZING
a new friend made me genuinely laugh,
I watched a movie with my roommates that moved me
and now I'm going to snuggle with my best friend and watch Grey's Anatomy and The Office, because that's just what we do.


yes. today has been okay. 



No comments: