1.3.10

let it go



But i'm letting it go. Someone else loves you and needs you far more then I did. She's inspiring and beautiful and loved you first and deserves to be loved with your all. Who am I to stand in the way of that? And someone else will love and need me far more then you ever did. Someone will stand by me the whole time and not leave. I am deserving of that devotion. And I'm learning that every day.

thank you for teaching me those things and for the lessons I am still learning. I have come so far from the person I was a year ago. Because of the things that happened and the events that have taken place, I have had the opportunity to grown and learn. And I have some amazing people in my life right now who have taken that girl and her pieces and have helped stitch her back up and put her together and fix what you broke. And they have taught me how to fix myself too. All lessons and moments that I wouldn't trade for the world because I'm better for them.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chelsie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.