11.3.10

i'm happy today

i went to all of my classes today.
i talked to my mom for a while; and of course she made me crack up laughing. (do me a favor and change your ring tone, i'm tired of RUN BABY RUNNNN!)
i went to work and was productive.
i came home and had girl time with my roommates. (YO YO YO, this is jillise..and...just leave me a message)
my best friend showed up and took my extra mattress (and me) to his apartment and i got to fill him in on my life and hear about his life and look up chuck norris jokes.
i talked to someone i adore from back home all evening.
i talked to my julianna and made wedding plans. (day old chinese food and the pull out couch the day before she becomes mrs. bratt)
i booked my flight home for may (13-16th!)
i worked on my paper (religion and america schools)
i encouraged kevin to be a man and ask her out (JUST DO IT!)
i spent time with a new friend who came over
i played cribbage with people and got a 17 point hand
i met my best friend's best friend
i sang old camp songs about the dead moose
i laughed harder than i've laughed in weeks at erin's rhyming (polly wally...something about a booger)
i watched old 80's commercials and relived a million childhood tv shows(FRAGGLE ROCK!)

today has been a beautiful day and i'm genuinely happy, which let me tell you, hasn't happened in a long time. it feels so good to be okay.

No comments: