26.3.10

happy 20th birthday, Chelsabelle

you know,
my blog is a place where i find release in; where i find comfort and security in knowing that here, I can let my emotions go and find peace through my writing.
but this blogging community that I am involved in is starting to cause me some serious heartache. I can't help but read some things and feel like it is a direct attack to me.

I feel like I've been put on a massive guilt trip; that some of my actions have caused others to respond in ways that have hurt me. I feel that I haven't met up to everyone's expectations and that I am a disappointment for being human. I feel like I've let people down and that isn't fair. Know one knew what was going on in my life, in his life or where we stood or why I was hunkering down in my shell tonight.

I'm done.

I'm just done with these blog wars.
I realize that this blog might be considered one, but really.

I'm done.

No comments: