28.2.10

this weekend.

yeah. i haven't written in forever.
i'm waiting to see what happens tonight.
depending on a certain promise will depend on what i have to say.

my weekend included the following:
guitars unplugged. vicki time. cleaning the room. studying all day. group meetings. history test (aced). Kaleb "Daddy and I are animals and animals pick their noses". Migrane. 13 hours of sleep to counter migrane. how the heck do you spell migrane? oh. migraine. oopps. church. reading a book for fun. three different dinners. Drugged up Kyle. Heart to hearts. laughing like my mom. talking to my mom. plans almost solid for spring semester. flight booked home for Juli's big day. Home made brownies. Photo shoot. lion hair. exploring more back roads in the Cazz machine. hoping that promises will be followed through with. waiting.

hoping.
don't let me down.

No comments: