17.2.10

meet juli part2

Julianna (to me) is: sunday afternoon naps and cold chinese food. NIGHT SWIMMING and fat man scoop. "Chelsie is that you sounding like a dog? You don't have a dog." Grey's Anatomy nights and Office. I'm going to smuffle you. Crack Snap went the little green canoe one day. blankets and whimpering. Awkward conversations at 2 in the AM that my father would walk in on. Level 50 text messages. Clothes-pin opera. I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE CHOSE RAUL! Have some composture, where is your posure? Mr. Micdougals and Dr. Nigougals. Squeaky eye, popping hip and Juli the half mermaid. Water ballets and trash bag outfits for tie-dye. Kermit the frog and Brittany Spears imitations.
Juli is scarves and classic books. Red Hot Chili Peppers and the Jeep during the summer time. Cookie Dough and pies. A drawer in my dresser. Welcome to Chelsie's Closet, please come again.
Juli is a best friend.
Juli is a sister.

No comments: