10.2.10

keepin me going

email in my inbox. words of comfort to keep me moving forward from my favorite missionary.

My Dearest Chelsie Elbow,
I hope all is well with you. I´m glad to hear that your dream gave you a little bit of comfort. I want you to know that you´re always in my prayers, and prayers are better than hugs! You´re doing what you need to be doing, as well. I know that, and you know that. Keep trucking along, and the Lord will bless you. He always does. I´ve seen some pretty amazing blessings down here in Guatemala, both given to me and to investigators and members. It´s amazing the things members tell twenty year old kids who have black name tags on. I´ve really gained a testimony of the mantle and responsibility that I have here as a missionary, but that doesn´t mean that i´ve forgotten you or that I´m not worried about you and your success. I love you so much and I´m so thankful for you and your support in the hardest time of my life. (you know what I´m talking about) haha... I hope that paper that you were writing got finished.
I love you!
Elder Ivey


No comments: