24.2.10


So much needs to change.
There is so much that needs to change about me right now.
I can see it, I can feel it and I know it.
I'm slipping down a really steep slope and if I don't stop myself from going any further, there won't be any possible way of climbing back up.

So Chelsiebelle. You know what you gotta do.
Starting tomorrow, it's a brand new day.
do not worry about what others are doing, do not worry about the things that you can't control, because you can't control them. Don't let things get you down. Change will come and change will happen and it's all a part of life. I know that, and I've known it for a very long time. I can overcome anything if I set my mind to it.

Chelsie, you need to stop standing still.
Pick up your feet and move forward.
There are things you CAN control, so control them.
Wake up tomorrow and take care of yourself
Get through your day with your eyes forward and your mind focused.

there are people pulling for you always, so you gotta pull for them.

keep breathing. keep swimming.
you can do it.

No comments: