4.8.09

Summer is fading fast

three days of work left.
Trying to see Amy, Allie and maybe Gage before the end of the week.
Working a wedding reception friday night.
Hamilton business early next week including: registration transfer, insurance set up, the shop to get brakes, steering pump and alignment done at the Lahrs, and officially buying the car and putting my name on the title.
Family Camp out next Thursday to Saturday.
Beach week next Saturday for a week.
Last week of summer means working for some extra money, packing, cleaning, planning cross country trip and spending time with my friends before leaving.

Gosh this August is going to go by so fast. I feel like I am already looking at the end of it, even though I still have three or four weeks to go. I am so excited for all of the things planned for this month. The camping trips, beach week, time with my best friends, getting my car set and then the road trip with my dad across the country. I have really loved being home the past few months. It feels like Mike and Misao were just here yesterday visiting me and we were traveling around New England. 

Time really does pass, and it really does heal.

I have a ways to go, but I am looking forward to a wonderful August filled with sunshine, memories, and adventures. 

but for now, I am thinking Sufjan and open windows to welcome the summer dusk while I putt around my room and tidy up a bit.

No comments: