10.8.09

iPod woes

oh iPod touch. how i love your sleek design and your many applications. Bubble wrap is a favorite pass time. I will get to 200 popped bubbles within 45 seconds one day. Watch me.

I would like to apologize to you for never getting you a case. I know that you deserve one. Cases are just expensive! 20 dollars could get me new floor mats for Hamilton or pay for half of my oil change when i get to Idaho. I have to be a grown up now and grown ups have to budget their money and think about where the money can be spent best. I am not a fan, trust me. Every time I make some money, I think about getting you a nice case, I promise. But then I realize that I now have a car that I am responsible for and I need new towels when I go back to school. I can't even bring myself to buy that awesome pair of straight legged Levi jeans on SALE at kohls. 

I know that you got dirt in your head phone jack and I am really sorry about that. I would appreciate it if you could play music through it though. Please try. I promise to get you a case someday. Until then, I am going to make you a little pouch so that you will be safe from all other dirt inflicted injuries. 

I really do appreciate all that you do for me, little iPod. Thank you for not breaking on me and for always playing the right music for me when I put you on shuffle. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go to Five Below in Nashua..they have really nice cases for five dollars : )