6.9.11

Pack, Pack, Pack it up

It's that time of the year again where I spend all day trying to cram my life in three suitcases while making sure they don't go over the allowed weight of 50 pounds. Does my room look like a tornado went through it? Yes. Do I know where anything is? of course not. Did I drive across the country in April with my whole life crammed into my back seat and now I have to figure out how to get it back to Idaho in an airplane? Without a doubt! Should I have started packing on Friday? Probably. Am I super busy today? Yep! I have to run errands, cook lunch for the Sister Missionaries, help my Aunt Kerry find some pictures and go say goodbye to the Yorks. Do I have to be at the airport at crazy early hour tomorrow morning? Yep. Have to leave the house between 4:45 and 5:00 AM. Did I sleep well last night? Nope, maybe three hours tops.

Am I so excited to go back to school? HECK YES! I'll just pull up my Bon Iver playlist and get to work.

No comments: