5.9.11

I'm back!

My blogging has lacked lately. I apologize, But, oh my gosh, the end of August has been absolute madness. And by madness, I mean, absolute insanity. 
Not only did we have the last week of camp to run while mom was at work and the Bratt's were in Arizona, but we had a tropical storm come into New England that we had to prepare for. Zion's Camp, the Beach House and our own home all needed to be locked down and ready for torrential rains and high winds. My family was also on vacation for a week, and then started going back to school and work and I had a plethora of doctor's appointments, physical therapy and oh yeah, Juli was home so I spent a ton of time with her because we haven't been able to go on adventures in a long time.
And now, I'm in the middle of house sitting for my grandparents, spending the last weekend with my family and trying to pack my room back up to go back to school in two days. It's craziness. But I'm excited. I'm going to be back in school, back at work and back with my roommates and friends (old and new) in just a few short days. I'm highly looking forward to seeing Paige, Tara, Elysha and Sebastian, and of course Misao, the Klenotichs, Trish and Russell and baby Elliot! And above all else, I'm so thrilled that soon I'll be able to talk to my best friend and missionary and hear all about the incredible experiences he's having first hand and tell him about the amazing summer I've had serving at camp. September, you are looking pretty dang promising.

current guilty pleasure: Lucky charms
current color: Neutrals
current playlist: Nicki Minaj 
current read: East of Eden
current drink: Barqs Rootbeer
current food: American Chop Suey (homemade by my mama bear)
current favorite show: Criminal Minds (LABOR DAY MARATHON, YES!)
current wish list: Kindle from Amazon
current needs: Money. 
current triumphs: 5 YEARS CANCER FREE!
current bane of my existence: packing
current celebrity crush: Orlando Bloom
current indulgence: Make up
current blessing: Rexburg, Idaho
current outfit: Grey shorts and Dustin's t-shirt
current excitement: REUNITED WITH SYMONE IN TWO DAYS
current mood: torn (don't want to leave my family, so pumped to see everyone in Idaho)
current link: Kid History, Episode 6

No comments: