1.8.11

in numbers

13 until Juli comes home
20 until Beach Week 2011
32 until Labor Day Weekend Campout
36 until I"M BACK IN IDAHO

I love August. The insane heat usually tends to calm down here and I spend a lot of time outside in the sunshine and on the lake, in the pool or at the beach. I am a water baby! I'm reading really awesome books and I'm hopefully booking my flight back to school tomorrow and I'm so excited to go back to school. ALSO! My paperwork for China is all in. officially. YES!

August Status:


Current guilty pleasure: McDonald's McCafe's Strawberry Banana Smoothies
Current color: Black
Current playlist:
safetysuit and parachute 

Current read:  picture of dorian gray. 
Current drink: strawberry banana smoothies. 
Current food: Zucchini and Summer Squash Medley. 
Current favorite show: Criminal Minds
Current wish list: Tires for Cazz
Current needs: Air Conditioner
Current triumphs: Mile Hike through Lost River Gorge without tripping or falling
Current bane of my existence: Bursitis
Current celebrity crush: Shemar Moore
Current indulgence: Pretzel M&M's
Current blessing:  President Wilkey
Current outfit: Black v-neck with pink DC logo and shorts.
Current excitement: VEDA
Current mood: Tired
Current link: in love with this song

No comments: