11.1.11

telestrations

I got to play some pretty hysterical rounds of telestrations with my family and adopted siblings (Leah and Alex) when I was home over the break. Once again, my mother's lack of artistic skills and Alex's inability to make sense of pictures and my inability to think quick or draw well under time constraints lead to a good time. To see my other posts on telestrations and to understand how the game works, click here.

Here are some of the funniest rounds from the night:

 Jake started with Racoon:



And everything went smoothly:


Until I drew this:


And Katie guessed this:


And Leah drew this:


Alex guessed:


And bless my mother's heart; she came up with this representation:


Alex had Gotee:


And my mom guessed:


To which Jake had NO idea what that said or was, so, he went with:
"Food and Chew"


And Ashley, puzzled, finally guessed:


And I was besides myself as I tried to draw this:


Well, at least Katie guess it right:


Leah drew it pretty well too.


Leah started this round with "Hawaiian Shirt"


Katie guessed it right:


And i tried to draw it:


Ashley guessed:


Jake drew this:


And my mother, bless her soul, guessed:


and alex finished the round with this:


This is just a section of one round that I was THIS close to getting a point from (you get a point if your word remains the same at the end of the round) I had dolphin and it was remaining the same through the whole round until Alex drew this:



and Leah guessed:


Speaking Of Alex, this his interpretation of "Plumber's Crack"


and Leah, somehow, miraculously guessed right:


and Katie drew:


But, i failed to get the whole picture and guessed:


and Ashley drew:


and Jake guessed:


and my mother, bless her heart, drew:


This round I had the word Cartwheel and I drew this:



Leah drew this:


and Alex guessed


and my mom drew this:


jake guessed:


and Ashley ended the round with:







and just for kicks and giggles, this is my mom's attempt at drawing a unicorn.


and her attempt to draw and elephant...


clearly, animals are not her strong suite.

love my family. love laughing so hard that my stomach literally aches after.
love a few hours of no fighting, no arguing, just general good company and love.
loved this moment.






No comments: