16.1.11

Miss B.

my mom is the best woman on the face of this planet.
and i am so incredibly grateful for her.
she always gives me the right amount of tough love and encouragement and hope
and she believes in me when I don't.

i'm entering a week that looks to be a little trying.
trying to figure out my leg infection, get caught up in school and prepare myself to SEND my favorite person on a mission for two years. It's a lot and I woke up this morning feeling pretty overwhelmed. As I tried to figure out who I wanted to talk to, or who would help me out the best, my mom called and told me she was just thinking about me and wanted to know how I was doing. We talked for a long while about a lot of stuff and as I expressed to her my concerns, she reminded me that I can do anything. I have already overcome a lot in my 20 years of life, and I can continue to do so, no matter what I am faced with.

So basically. I am just so grateful for my mom and for her support. I am excited to be home this summer (even if I am off my feet and miserable for a few months) because I'll get to spend time with her. I'm filled with renewed hope and encouragement to take this week head on, to have faith in the plan, and to love unconditionally. No one is going to bring me down.

Hello. My Name is Chelsie.
I'm 100% New England hardcore.
I'm working on being the best I can be.
for God. for my family. for the love of my life. and for myself.
i've set goals and i am going. to. reach. them.
I dare you to try and stop me.

No comments: