1.6.10

perception checks and other random things from today:

11:30 AM: Dusty quoting me: "I need M&Ms. back."

12:30 PM: me: "The only reason why I remembered it was michalangelo was because I thought of my foam chair in the shape of a teenage mutant ninja turtle that I had when I was little...then my dog peed on it and my mom threw it away.
Dusty: "This is why I love you, that was so random!"

3:00 PM me: "Symone...when I come home from class, I need you to be really angry. Then we are going to talk about your feelings okay?"

5:45 PM me: "SYMONE! I'm WALKING THROUGH THE DOOR! START SLAMMING CABINETS!"
5:46 PM Symone:"I can't be angry!" as she slams a cabinet. Erin: "I'm GOING TO PLAY FARMVILLE!" Symone: "ERIN! DON'T YOU DARE! I'LL GET PISSED!"

9:15 PM me: "Symone, let's talk about your feelings. I noticed today that you were slamming the kitchen cabinets and that you were yelling at Erin. This made me worried....or not...did that sound innocent? ummm."
Symone: "How am I supposed to respond to that."
me: "I'm not sure..."

9:34 PM Anne: "DO YOU WANT IT TO BE GANDALF WHITE?!"
 Erin: "IT'S NOT GANDALF WHITE! but it is burning...bad!! Bad news bears!"


No comments: