13.6.10

JULY means Visitors

July always seems to be the month of West Coast friends. Last July, I had two of my very best friends from the West Coast fly across the country to spend a long weekend with me in my beloved New Hampshire.
This July, I am in Idaho for the spring semester. And my dear friend Alexandra from California is coming to visit Symone and I for a week in the West!

I am SO EXCITED!

Alexandra and I met through a really long chain of events and became really close in a very short amount of time. She was there for me constantly during one of the hardest times of my life last year. A lot of people who know how we became friends don't really understand why we still are friends; but let me tell you; Z is one of the most inspiring and beautiful souls I have ever known and I can not wait for her to be here.

So! July 9th-18th! Z will be in Idaho and we will get to take her to the Sand Dunes and the Park and to classes and the Locus. We'll make a trip to Yellowstone and Jackson Hole and the Grand Tetons! We'll go to bear world and the kitty shelter and play with bebe animals. And we'll tour Temple Square and show her everything wonderful about the west.

my life is beautiful. And the people in it make it that way.

No comments: