18.6.10

Remember that I'm Chelsie

here is the truth:

I'm scared beyond comprehension. I'm afraid of what happened today. Don't get me wrong, I loved every second, but the fact that it happened is frightening me. I am scared because I let you in and of the fact that I feel so comfortable in my skin with you. You make me laugh and we click in a way I've never clicked with anyone else. I love playing with you and talking to you and listening to you and learning about you. I love who I am when I'm with you and the spunk that is coming back in my step from being around you. I like who you are and I like the things you think and the things you do. You are a good person and I like how honest you are with me.

And I know that you promised me that I'm not just a girl; that I'm Chelsie and you understand that.
I want to trust you and I want to just go for it.

But I can't help but be insecure. I'm scared that this happiness is going to go away suddenly and I'm gonna get hurt. You will leave. You have made promises to yourself and I don't want to make you go back on those. I will not be THAT girl who makes you risk that.

Please don't hurt me.

all's that i know is that today was good. today I was happy. and I want to stay that way.
but there is a lot more to this than just you and me.

No comments: