27.5.10

May means Marriage!

my lack of posts in the last few weeks was due to serious amount of traveling and MARRIAGE!
Two weeks ago I was in my beloved New England to see my best friend Juli get married to Big Brother Jordan. One week ago, I was on the opposite side of the country to see dear Trishy get married to wonderful Russell. In between all of the marriage, I got to see my families and friends, I got to stand in several cities and see two temples!

Sisters!

Vicki!

Boston!

Portland!

Seattle!

Seattle!

Boston Temple!

Portland Temple!

MARRIAGE! Juli and Jordan Bratt 5/15/2010

Beautiful Bride

MARRIAGE! Trish and Russell Dickerson 5/21/2010




 What a wonderful two weeks of airplane rides, friends, family, temples and marriage! I am so thankful for the opportunity i've had to travel to all of these places and I look forward to possible future trips to Cali, Utah and Texas and eventually back home!

No comments: