20.4.10

a trip down memory lane


I have this wicked awesome friend in California who inspires me all of the time. She has such great ideas and thoughts and is so much fun and is one of the most talented and loving and caring individuals I have ever known. you should check her blog out if you get a chance.


so today I was reading Alexandra's blog about facebook statuses and such. And so, in an effort to push off some homework, I clicked on "show older posts" on my facebook for a long while (all the way back to february 29th, 2009) and took a trip down memory lane. It was a lot of fun! I laughed at a million moments that I forgot about. Here are some of my favorite statuses from the last year.


 


Chelsie Whitney : you know what my cat did? he climbed right up in my lap, looked me in the eye and said "i love you". i know for a fact that Dogs eat people


Chelsie Whitney is pretending to live in New Zealand with Juli for the night. Clearly, this means we will be building a fort to sleep in.


Chelsie Whitney "Why does your submarine have a dorsal fin?"


Chelsie Whitney : even though he's in the military, i can take him. i'm a woman


Chelsie Whitney : "Erin, I don't know what else to add to my painting." "Anne, you should add a duck...with the locket in it's mouth...and it can be trailing my velvet skirt that is missing...along with my pile of undone homework." I love my roommates.


Chelsie Whitney turns out my comforter is a fire hazard.


Chelsie Whitney is watch pride and prejudice to counteract any creepy little girls lurking around.


Chelsie Whitney learned how to play Stud and Texas Hold 'em tonight in an old beauty school. sketchy? maybe. awesome? for sure.


Chelsie Whitney and so it came to pass that every fire alarm in the Whitney Household went off at the exact same time as if there was a blazing californian wildfire in the hallway.


Chelsie Whitney swims across the ocean; there is a mattress in my basement.


Chelsie Whitney shaved, yes shaved, off a good inch of her skin while absent-mindedly tried to itch her bug bite with her razor while shaving her leg. and now she is home alone with a wound that doesn't want to stop bleeding. story. of. my. life.


Chelsie Whitney : "Yeah, roller coasters get boring after a while. You will be on steady ground soon." My roommate is FULL of infinite wisdom.


Chelsie Whitney gets in the negative points even when she is playing headlights by herself. story of my life.


Chelsie Whitney wants to migrate to switzerland. Better Chocolate.

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

I'm laughing out loud. Thanks for the smiles. Miss you lovie<3