23.4.10

life lately

new classes are good (and full of fluff). thank goodness for a pretty light work load and teachers with flexible attendance policies. travel plans in may are set in stone! Flying home the 12th, back to my beloved New Hampshire to be in Boston for the 15th for my best friend's wedding! AH! back to Idaho the 16th and than flying to Seattle the 20th and driving down to Oregon to be in Portland/Seaside on the 21st for Trish and Russell's wedding! I'm so excited for all of the traveling I will get to do next month, but most of all, I am excited to be back home and see my family and some friends and to celebrate Juli and Jordan getting married. So excited.

Life here moves along. It's been amazing having Anne and Symone back; but weird without Jillise. My nights have gone back to sitting at home, watching movies and not getting out. There has been the occasional skype night with that brother of mine in Texas, and that is almost like hanging out with him in real life. He cleans, and I procrastinate homework and we listen to music. Sometimes Kevin and Brad and Jared stop by; Russell is here on a somewhat general basis while he waits for wedding day and Kyle came by last night with some of his new roommates who I hope I get to know better over the next semester. But all in all, life is quite. Work and school, sometimes errands (today required a trip to Idaho Falls to pick up a dentist report and then attempting to overnight it to Texas) followed by slow nights here in apartment three. Symone and I need to find some new friends or else we will lapse into the winter semester pattern and that is not a good pattern to fall back into.

but I am excited for the sunshine, the thunderstorm that hit us hard on Wednesday and for green grass and the closing in on my flight back to New Hampshire. I can't wait.

No comments: