30.1.10

Love you Cazz, but tonight I need Hamilton

there are a million other things i could write about right now, but instead, I'm just going to say this:

the only thing that could make me feel better right now is if I was home in New Hampshire driving down West Road during a late summer evening in my little Hamilton with the windows rolled down.

Being alone didn't bother me then...

If I close my eyes and block everything out; I can almost hear the the purr of Hamilton's little engine and the quite rush of the warm summer evening air flowing through my windows and echoes of crickets in the woods.

Chelsie Caroline, it'll be okay. You've gone through this before, you can do it again. Remember that the shadow proves the sunshine.
this too shall pass, chelsabelle.
This too shall pass...

What i wouldn't give for that quite reassurance from the little purr of my little car in the darkening summer evening; driving through the woods of my beloved New Hampshire.


1 comment:

Sachan said...

Well, all I can say is; I can't wait to drive soon! haha....