9.1.10


but really. sometimes I feel like I'm really disappearing.

and this time there isn't anyone around to stop it from happening.
and the thing that scares me the most is that I'm almost okay with it.

maybe if I keep on telling myself that I am not that girl, it will make the fact that I once was go away. I've been telling myself that all day for the past few days, but it isn't working. memories and the past have been coming back to haunt me. I'm quiet and the littlest thing sets me off and I'm sucking at being a friend to others. Real smiles are hard to come by and laughter is a rarity and I can't even have a decent conversation with the people who I am usually so open with. I'm not myself and the person who I've becoming is slowly disappearing and I can't stop it.

but maybe this whole disappearing thing is for the best....

1 comment:

Symone said...

*FALSE* disappearing is not okay, and is not for the best. You will get through this, and be back to the happy-go-lucky girl I know you to be. Memories won't go away, the past will always come back at one point or another. But you are not that girl. Don't worry. Things WILL get better!!

Love you. Always have, always will. Don't you forget it.