7.12.09

the calm before the storm

The things I need to get done this week for school:
  • Catch up on all of my science homework
  • Catch up on my math homework
  • Start to study for my history exam
  • Get my Church History paper going
  • Start on my Ed200 final brochure
  • Start on my World Foundations Papers
  • every thing else homework wise
Things I need to get done for myself:
  • Start to seriously clean my room in preparation for white glove (Closet tomorrow, Under the bed Wednesday, Desk Thursday, Bookshelf Friday)
  • Go grocery shopping tomorrow! I need some wheat thins and milk, but that is it.
  • Christmas lights for our apartment
  • Go to the book store sometime this week and start getting things for family
  • actually, I should make a christmas list
  • Call Juli and read her the draft of my letter
  • Have Geoff read my letter too
  • SEND THE LETTER. get it done and over with.
oh my gosh, my science teacher is crazy.
yes. I am writing this while in science. I'll fall asleep if I don't. This probably is the most painful class I have EVER taken.

I also need to spend time with Kevin, Jared, Brad and Derek. I gotta finalize plans for leaving next weekend. I was going to drive down and stay with Juli, but Geoff came up with the brilliant plan of me going down with him and staying with his aunt and uncles and going to the airport and then I wouldn't need to drive by myself or figure out where to leave my car. and we will be able to go look at christmas lights in temple square. YES!

I am so excited to go home. I am so so so excited to be back in New Hampshire and to see my family and my friends and to sleep my my big bed and to cuddle with my kitties. I can't wait to make the drive to Juli's house and raid her fridge and get China food, to take a nap on the Bratt's couch, to spend time with Allie by eating ice cream and watching chick flicks, to go on a photo adventure with Gagey and to have a craft night with Amy Lee. And I am excited to see the girls I used to work with this summer, and the girls who i counseled over during summer camp. Yes. and I am stoked to go spend time in Boston! Mom and I are going to spend the night there because i have an Early AM scan, but we always have so much fun when we are in Boston. And I will get to see Valerie and Caroline while i am in the area. yep. it's going to be a full-packed two weeks but I can not wait for it. I just need to focus on what is on hand this week, get everything done and I need to stop procrastinating. I need to set goals for myself and not let myself play until I have completed them. and that includes Poker Night, Chelsie.

okay.
ready. set. go.

here comes the storm.

No comments: