30.11.09

it isn't even 1 PM yet and it still is Monday (the first day back to school) and I already feel like I have the world on my shoulders and that everything has piled up on me within the last few hours in a fast paced, heavy, painful kind of way.

I am exhausted and emotionally drained and I do not have the time to feel anything right now except for the stresses of the end of the semester and making sure everything academic-wise is in check and stays that way.

I don't have the time to deal with anything else.

and although I know this and have been telling myself that there just isn't time to feel, there is this little piece of my mind nagging at me, repeating things that I am trying to shove in the back of my head and silence for a while, and I can't shake it and my heart is heavy and my body is tired and my soul is weary.

Basically. It will be a miracle if I get through today without having some kind of meltdown.

No comments: