21.2.11

rolling in the deep.


I've had the pleasure and opportunity to live with these two girls since my second semester here at school. I am now in my seventh semester. It's pretty unheard of; roommates sticking together for that long. But these two girls are my second family and the ones who have stuck by me through thick and thin over the last two and a half years. I love them!

This weekend was a three day weekend (WOOHOO) and Symone and I went to Boise to stay with Jillise because it was her birthday! It was such a needed escape and fun-filled weekend full of laughter and adventures and junk food.

Hi-lights included:
-Seeing I Am Number Four (super good!)
-Walking into the theater laughing and talking before realizing the movie before us wasn't out yet
-My mattress exploding in the middle of the night
-"Symone, you are so Authentic..."
-"Make sure you bring me a box for my food!"
-"I FORGOT MY BOX!"
-Sleep talking
-Birthday Cake and inhaling a whole bag of pretzel M&Ms
-Symone and I belting Adele's new single: "Rolling in the Deep" at least eight times on the way home

Needless to say, it was a fantastic weekend. Now I am back, finishing up some homework and getting ready for school and work and errands tomorrow. =/

No comments: