5.2.11

I can't wait to go home.

Five semesters in a row is quite enough of school for me for a while. This semester is like pulling teeth. Don't get me wrong, I'm in love with my classes (especially my photography and romantic lit ones) and I'm really enjoying my job on campus, but my brain just feels super run down. Five semesters in a ROW! AH! Granted, I only have three ish left, but I need a break. for reals.

I'm looking forward to this next year, starting off with the long drive across the country in my Cazz machine with my Daddy. The upcoming knee replacement is very daunting and scary, but I'm trying to focus on the after math of all of the pain and work that will come with it. And China. Oh man, the more I think about how this time, next year, I hopefully will be teaching English to little kids in China, the more motivated and determined I feel to get through this semester and work through my knee replacement and save up money so I can have a part in the service abroad known as ILP!

But for now, I gotta stay focused on school and my shorter goals. Continue to eat healthy, stick to the work out schedule, budget my money, get good grades, write to my missionary, be a good roommate, stay active in my ward and fulfill my calling, volunteer at the kitty shelter and improve my photography and piano playing. I am really liking the direction my life is going in right now. I like staying focused and trying to improve small things in my life that will hopefully make me a better person in the long run.

Getting ready to go to a ward activity, then working on my mid-term essay for my lit class. Tomorrow is church, superbowl sunday and GLEE! Gonna be a super busy week with mid-terms and everything, but I'm trying to stay focused.

Oh and remember how I blogged about that new musician, Ron Pope? Well, not only am I pretty much in love with his music, I'm in love with his Pandora Station. Just sayin.

No comments: