28.12.08

Five.

I read this somewhere and doing this for myself really helped me clear out my head and refocus on my values.

5 Random blurbs of my personal vague philosophy:


1. I believe that simplicity holds the most spectacular forms of beauty. I believe in never letting those simple moments pass me by.

2. I think that growing up is important, but that it is more important to never let completely go of the little kid within you.

3. I believe in telling someone who I love and care about, that I love and care about them frequently. I think that being told that you are loved never gets old. I never want someone who I care about to ever think that I don't. 

4. I find that every person who has come into my life plays an important roll, even if they are only in my life for a fleeting moment. I believe that every individual has played a part in the person I have become today, the people who I am friends with and the people who I can look at and know that I am home.

5. I believe that no matter what happens, life will always continue to be beautiful.

5 Questions circulating in my head right now:


1. How am I going to get through next semester without some of my family members?

2. Why do I still not feel beautiful, even though everyone tells me that I am?

3. Do I really deserve the friends that I have? Because I think they are far too good for me.

4. Can I really have the courage to start dreaming again?

5. I wonder if Ashley will trade her almond chocolate bar with my regular one?

5 lines that are currently stuck in my head:


1. "And while she wishes she was a dancer, and that she never heard of cancer; she wishes God will give her some answers, and make her feel beautiful."

2. "She is from New Hampshire, she says she's gonna see it all."

3. "I will never let you fall, I will stand up with you forever, I'll be there for you through it all, even if saving you sends me to Heaven.:

4. "There's no one in town that I know, you gave us someplace to go. I never said thank you for that. I thought I might get one more chance."

5. "I don't want to go, but if I die young, fill my empty room with the sun."

5 things that bother you:


1. When people won't tell me what's wrong because they think I have enough of my own problems and don't want to put more on me.

2. When I'm not good enough for someone.

3. When people say "me and Chelsie" instead of "Chelsie and I"

4. When I can't find my hairbrush

5. No cell phone service in my house.

5 things that I think about when I'm told to go to my happy place:


1. Middle Earth. kid you not.

2. In the arms of my best friend, sitting on our steps and watching the world pass by.

3. A hammock on the seashore.

4. The Temple. 

5. The Kangamangus Highway.

5 things I want people to know about myself


1. I don't think that cancer defines me, and that it is only part of my definition. Please don't think differently. 

2. I won't ever leave someone who I love. 

3. I run 24/7. Barely rest, never sleep. If you need anything, you can call me and chances are, I am awake.

4. If you need anything in general, I will drop whatever I am doing to be there for you. 

5. My heart will always belong to New England.

1 comment:

Symone said...

I stole it. I hope you don't mine.