29.12.08

Clowns, Fire and Luggage

so last night, as I was being ridiculed for my fear of midget clowns, I got to thinking about all of my ridiculous little fears that I have. 

I am afraid of my christmas tree being left on during the night and igniting.
I am afraid of my luggage getting lost when I'm flying
I am afraid of mail that I send never getting to the person I want it to get to
I am afraid of missing an important phone call
I am afraid of sewers and grates in the ground
I am afraid of my door being unlocked when I'm driving
I am also afraid of my back door being unlocked when I'm sleeping.
I am afraid of driving in the dark alone
I am afraid of walking to my car by myself in busy parking lots
I am afraid of midget clowns

and I am okay with these fears. They make me who I am. I embrace them and even though I get made fun of some of them because they are kind of ridiculous, I'm okay with it.

That's all.

No comments: